Jack loves to dance. He's been bouncing to the beat of music since he figured out how. Dancing used to mean bobbing his head and upper body around. He's switched up his routine lately. Now, dancing essentially means running in place. And he breaks out his moves anytime there's music to be heard. And its hilarious and adorable.
In this 'music video', Jack is dancing to a song from the movie 'Babe' (you know, the one with the talking pig who has that tuft of hair on his head who saves himself from being eaten by learning to herd sheep, or, if you're lucky, maybe you DON'T know).
This video will be a little difficult to watch unless you have a laptop (that you can turn sideways) because, not thinking, I filmed it with the camera turned sideways. If you don't have a laptop...its still worth watching; you'll just, uh, have to strain your neck a little.
2 comments:
I don't know whats cuter, Jack dancing or Jack dancing in striped pj's!!! HA
love Aunt Jen
I love it! He has got some good moves. BTW, Babe is one of my favorite movies, so tell Jack I'll watch it with him anytime :)
Post a Comment