Monday, December 28, 2009

These days...




Wow...its been a busy month! And Jack has continued to be just as busy as ever (probably even more so than before). He is constantly learning new things. He seems to be really big on puzzles and shapes at the moment (in addition to his main passion for Cars). He is great at putting shapes and puzzles together (he has to fiddle with getting them in just right, but he knows exactly where they go immediately). He can match colors as well! He loves his animal books--he can't say them all by name yet, but he can point to whatever you ask him to.


He's talking up a storm now--he's never quiet.
Newer words:
  • blaana (banana)
  • motme (oatmeal)
  • melmo (Elmo)
  • s-guy (sky)
  • butn (button)
  • turt-l (turtle)
  • go bye-bye
  • Te-te (my mom TT)
  • Popeye (my dad Poppi)
  • dur (door)
  • cher (chair)
  • boo-bi (blueberry)
  • ec (egg)
  • on (he wants everything ON)
  • hot
  • ta-down (touchdown)
  • a-done (all done)
  • mor (more)
  • eet (eat)
  • fun (phone)
  • herro (hello)
  • sok (sock)
  • Uh-huh
  • Yeah
  • Wow
  • Cool
  • a-no (snow)
  • baa (bath)
  • nac (snack)
  • pot-i (potty)
  • bi-yt (bite)
  • hor (horse lol)
  • go-t (goat)
  • cow
  • Keen (Lightning McQUEEN)

He also currently can name and point to his mouth, nose, eyes, ears, hands, feet, belly.

Things we think he's said:

  • Let me in
  • Open up
  • I want that
  • I wanna hold it
  • Wash hands

And there's still a bunch of stuff he's saying that we can't quite decipher yet. He's definitely got his own language. But its so much fun trying to figure it out. If I didn't write it down here, I'd never remember--and its so cute now the way things come out that I hope I never forget.

Its amazing how much he's changed this last year...and even harder to believe that he's only 3 months away from turning 2!! He is such a joy to our lives. He keeps us on our toes every waking minute, but its worth every second!


No comments: