Me: (puts Jack in carseat)
Jack: I wanna dive (I wanna drive)
Me: Mmm. Don't think so buddy.
----------------------------------------------
Me: Jack, you have to sit in the doctor's office. You need to be good.
Jack: I'll ty (I'll try...lol)
---------------------------------------------
Other random Jack musings....
"I wanna walk"
"I want down"
"I wanna jump"
"I'm gonna fall"
"I wanna eat"
"Da Rat" (means he wants to watch Ratatouille, and say rat every time he's onscreen)
"Need help"
"Its a baby"
"Its a girkle" (its a circle)
"Uda tuck" (another truck)
"Go in da ki" (go in the kitchen)
Other words...
tac-tuh or trac = tractor
tar = star
har = heart
elfant = elephant
graf = giraffe
Jack: I wanna dive (I wanna drive)
Me: Mmm. Don't think so buddy.
----------------------------------------------
Me: Jack, you have to sit in the doctor's office. You need to be good.
Jack: I'll ty (I'll try...lol)
---------------------------------------------
Other random Jack musings....
"I wanna walk"
"I want down"
"I wanna jump"
"I'm gonna fall"
"I wanna eat"
"Da Rat" (means he wants to watch Ratatouille, and say rat every time he's onscreen)
"Need help"
"Its a baby"
"Its a girkle" (its a circle)
"Uda tuck" (another truck)
"Go in da ki" (go in the kitchen)
Other words...
tac-tuh or trac = tractor
tar = star
har = heart
elfant = elephant
graf = giraffe
defin = dolphin
kat = cat
wyan = lion
cah-cuh = cracker
puber = computer
Bob (ha ha, he keeps calling him Bob instead of Daddy lately)
wook = look
food
cose = clothes
cup
fog = frog
ju = juice
mil = milk
cheese
wyan = lion
cah-cuh = cracker
puber = computer
Bob (ha ha, he keeps calling him Bob instead of Daddy lately)
wook = look
food
cose = clothes
cup
fog = frog
ju = juice
mil = milk
cheese
tee = tv
chair
bewwy = strawberry, blueberry, grape
seep = sheep
boot = boat
foor = floor
cake = cupcake
ch = sandwich
No comments:
Post a Comment