So, I probably won't add any pictures until I get my laptop back from the Geek Squad. We had one week left on the additional warranty we'd purchased with it, and it needed some minor repairs. Since they were going to be free now, but not later, I had to suck it up and let them take it....for 2 weeks. It would have been extremely rough since I am way too cool to use the desktop, but being married to an adorable computer nerd does come with its perks. Bob was able to bring an old dusty laptop home from work for the week. I wouldn't give it 5 stars, but its TOTALLY getting the job done.
On the rest of the home front, we are hanging in there. Jack was either really teething or sick again this past week. I'm going to vote for teething, just because I'm so over the alternative. Of course, I don't have any teeth yet to prove it, but those nubs are up there. Just taking their time!!!
Today, we got to have a playdate with Julie and CC. It was lots of fun (will be even better when they're naptimes coincide). And I'm so glad that CC is a few months older than Jack so I can get the scoop from Julie on what Jack should be doing. Needless to say, the visit prompted a trip to Target so I could get all the accoutrements that a ONE YEAR old requires (to eat the appropriate things that a one year old should be eating). We'll have to see how Jack adapts to these changes....he's not so big on change. His stubborn little self rebels at anything he perceives as different. Ah well!!!
These days all he does is walk around. Its amazing how much better he's gotten in the last week and a half. He doesn't crawl anymore at home. He'll stand himself up and walk to wherever he wants to go. We let him toddle around the driveway this evening, and could hardly keep him from the road. Little scary, that one!!!
Less than a week until Jack turns ONE!!! Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment