Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Year Ago....


One Year Ago Today...
  • At 8:43am we heard Jack take his first breath...followed by 45 minutes of screaming.
  • The baby in our hearts became the baby in our arms...wish I could hold him forever.
  • Our family of two became a family of three.
  • Was the last time I woke up truly rested...I'll never sleep well again with my 'heart' running around outside my body.
  • I was only beginning to grasp what it meant to be a mother...and still have only touched the surface.
  • I still didn't understand how much I would grow to love that little guy...more every day.
  • Our lives changed forever...and we couldn't be happier about it.

I could only get this one photo to load for now, but I'll keep working on it. I have so many photos from the last couple weeks. Hope to work out whatever issue my computer and blogger are having.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

OMG! What a handsome little man! Happy Birthday, Jack!