- da-g = dog (first word, it gets used A LOT)
- duk = duck (his current favorite animal)
- Daa-ey = Daddy (brat)
- dat = that (frequently used while pointing to 'dat')
- heer = here (when he hands you something)
- Maaa = what he calls me (usually when screaming)
- Dee-id = see it (i think we say this to him a lot while reading, so now he says it too)
- down = down (that was a tough one right, he's just starting to pick this one up)
- yaaay = yeah (he says this while he claps his hands)
- baaa = ball (not used frequently, but occasionally mimicks me when I say it)
- mmmm = cow (ha ha, he does this a lot when looking at a cow because it goes MOOOOooo)
- ugh, unhh, grrrr, uhhhhh, ssssss = who knows, its kind of like caveman talk
I know there are more, but I still can't quite figure the out yet. He's also picked up this little baby voice. Most people comment on how deep his voice is. Now, he also has this little whispery, higher pitched voice that he reserves for when he's holding his ducky or when he's being shy. Its really cute most of the time--other times it comes across as a bit of a whine.
Pretty soon, I should have some new pictures to post....
No comments:
Post a Comment