Monday, July 6, 2009

Michigan

Ahhh....Michigan. I am so sad to be home and that I no longer have it to look forward to. Its just so peaceful and relaxing. There's nothing better than swinging on the deck, feeling the breeze, and watching the boats on the water. And it was amazing to see the joy on Jack's face while he ran through the grass, played with his cousin Jason, ate his meals outside, enjoyed his first sucker(s), and so on.

It was a little cool there (70s during the day, cooler at night) so we didn't get to spend anytime in the lake...but I did get to do a little fishing (Ed gave me lots of pointers...and Bob and Brian put most of the worms on for me, but I dug through the worms a few times, and even touched a fish--once).

My dad let me borrow his fantastic camera...and I used it to the best of my abilities. I took pictures nonstop (it might have been borderline annoying lol but I had to take advantage of the opportunity). So here are my favorites--they span several posts...

No comments: