


So, Jack usually does GREAT with time out. He knows to sit there until the timer goes off (well, most days, sometimes he turns running away from the chair into a game, but that's a different story). He actually does so great with time out that I'm not really sure it's 'time out'. He just sits in the chair, swinging his feet like its no big deal--so I have yet to determine its effectiveness.Anyway, this particular day he found it quite entertaining. He even stood up in the chair backwards and started rocking it back and forth--I decided to ignore that behavior and praise him for staying IN the chair like I asked because after all, I guess I didn't specify. And, I totally get that you're not supposed to be interacting with them while they're serving their sentence....but I just found it too cute and funny not to snap a few shots.
1 comment:
Jack cracks me up! LOVE his personality! :)
Post a Comment