We just got home from a weekend at Bob's Mom's house. We got to see Aunt Linda, who was in town for the weekend. Jack got a chance to play with his cousin, Jason--they are so fun to watch; they play well together; share well; and they would hug each other out of the blue without prompting (as seen above). Jack had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grampa. I've got a few pictures and videos that I'll get up in the next few days.
He learned a few new words this weekend.....and has picked up quite a few others in the past week or so. (I like to write these down so I can remember them.)
- No, no, no (thanks, Granny lol)
- Ga-ma (Grandma aka Granny--to the older grandkids--who now calls herself Grandma)
- a Ninna (Aunt Linda--who goes by Aunt Ninna)
- Der-u-go (There you go)
- Ga-pa (Grampa--I swear I heard him say this once to Ed)
- Heer-u-go (Here you go)
- Un, too, tree (One, Two Three)
- Outside (this is one of my favorites)
- Sit
- Sit down
- Comon (Come on--this might mean come here, feed me, give that to me, hurry up)
- Got Me (means hold me or you got me)
- Door
- Sorry
- Tanku (Thank you)
We tried to teach him to say "touchdown" when we watched the Colts game today, but lets face it...there weren't many chances to do so. Ahh...I guess barely a win is still a win.
Will get more posted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment