Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Pictures

Recently, everyone has commented how much more Jack looks like Bob. I have thought he looks like a variety of people as he's changed over the course of the last year and a half, but in this picture, I most definitely see all Bob (and something about his mouth and expression even reminds me a little of our nephew Ryan).


Mommy: "Jack, say 'Car'."
Jack: "Vroom-vroom"
Cute picture--if it weren't for the scratch under his eye and the remains of crackers all over his face.


I was not responsible for the torment seen below. It was 100% my dad. He stuffed a football down Jack's shirt...and they both found it to be quite hilarious.





Walking around in Poppy's shoes...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter who he looks like he is darn cute! And the one of him with the sippy and ball in his shirt he looks like he is playing football!
Love
Aunt Jen