Today was a rough day.
Jack was NOT a happy camper.
THE ENTIRE DAY.
In fact, there were far more temper tantrums than smiles.
And that is just not the norm.
Oh, he has meltdowns. But there are ALWAYS tons of giggles, laughs, and smiles.
But, not today.
Today, I think he woke up on the wrong side of his crib.
And when Jack isn't happy...ain't nobody happy.
He and I fought all day.
I said no, and he did it anyway.
I made him get down, he got back up.
I took something away, he screamed.
It was not pleasant.
All day we had planned to play in the snow when Bob got home.
Jack and I talked about it all day.
I couldn't wait.
Getting ready to play in the snow was like pulling teeth.
By the time we were all dressed and ready, Jack was screaming and thrashing.
He calmed down outside, but he was so bundled he could hardly move.
I really wanted good pictures again, but it was getting dark already.
Not to mention, Jack wasn't exactly cooperating.
But here's what I got:






1 comment:
So cute! Sorry you both had a rough day :( ::hugs::
Post a Comment