Sunday, March 21, 2010

Silly Boy

Ha ha! Look at this cheesy grin!
Its not easy to get this boy to look at the camera.
I had to do all kinds of goofy faces and fake laughs.
Which, in turn, led to this silly, adorable smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We just got back from a weekend away. Jack certainly enjoyed seeing his cousin 'Jas' (Jason), 'Gamma', 'Gapa' (Grandpa), and his Uncle Brian (whose name he didn't attempt). We made it home around 3:30 (thankfully Jack slept the entire way home)...and launched right into one temper tantrum after another for the next hour and a half. We went and had dinner out with my parents and narrowly avoided a serious puke session (Jack didn't like something he ate, he was gagging--which usually means bad things on the horizon...but somehow we were lucky).

I've taken lots of pictures over the last week and a half, but haven't found the energy to upload them. Busy week ahead...so we'll see if and when they make it onto the blog.

----------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today while we were still in Illinois, Jack was in the kitchen talking to the dog. Here is what it sounded like, "Su-up....su-up...SU-UP". Yikes! I'm pretty sure he was telling Jake (the whiner) to shut up. Over and over again (I have NO idea where he would have got this from lol). When I walked into the kitchen, I asked him what he was doing, and it sound like he said, "I un him to su-up." (I want him to shut up). Good or bad, it was hilarious. But, from now on, I will try my best to kindly ask the dog to 'be quiet' (when you tell Jack to be quiet, he likes to obnoxiously repeat the word 'KI-ET' at the top of his lungs).

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Those are precious pictures, Laura! Happy Birthday, Jack!g