Well....for our anniversary (a day early) I surprised Bob with some Colts tickets (I think I benefited a little from this deal). I can't believe I didn't spill the beans--and I waited til the last second to give them to him. We had a great time at the game (even if they didn't win). We had a great view of the field (even though we were way up there)....and a gorgeous view out the window of downtown Indy.
Jack spent the day with our GREAT friend Lindsey. We can't thank her enough for spending the day with him, and letting us get out together--sans baby. That evening, though, he had his first fever (barely)--despite acting just fine--and it just as magically disappeared later that night. A normal person would have moved on, but as the neurotic NICU nurse mother--I keep taking his temperature several times a day (even though he doesn't even feel hot) and waiting for a mysterious illness to rear its head. Little crazy.
Our major milestone of the day is a successful nap in the crib (its been over an hour--30 minutes would have been an accomplishment). This makes twice in one week (for those that don't know, he's a great sleeper at night, but not so much during the day). I peeked on him....and he's all snuggled on one side of the crib on his belly (which I have to remind myself, that since he did it himself, its okay).
Sounds like Bob just got home....so I will post some more pictures of Jack later. Hope everyone's enjoying the first week of fall (if only it wasn't 86 degrees outside).
No comments:
Post a Comment