...I'll find the energy to post some pictures (once I load them on the computer, that is).
For now, we're just hanging in there. We finally thought we were on the mend from the week of pure torture, but Jack got sick again at the end of the week. Poor guy is congested, had goopy eyes, a fever, and turned out to have a double ear infection. Thankfully, the antibiotics have seemed to kick in (plus, we're keeping him happy with some motrin and tylenol). I tried my hardest to disinfect and scrubbed my hands and face like a crazy person for 3 days...but all to no avail. I certainly knew that kids were germy little creatures, but I really didn't plan to be sick every other week for the entire winter. Guess this is why we make all our parents/babies at work go into seclusion for the whole cold/flu season.
Anyway, soon I'll post more Jack pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment