Monday, January 5, 2009

What's left...


What more could Jack possibly do after infecting his daddy with a nasty stomach bug and giving his mother his gross little cold? (And saturating outfit after outfit with diarrhea, plus, let's not forget what he did to me at the movies) Well, I think he's set his sights a little higher today while he's got us all home sick. He might be trying to give us a heart attack! Crafty little feller that he is...I guess he wanted to stand a little taller at his table, so he used a toy truck to give himself a boost. I know we probably should have grabbed him down BEFORE we took the picture to prevent a fall, but we couldn't help ourselves....and in the end, he caught himself when he lost his balance! We are certain that he's going to give us a huge run for our money over the next several years.

No comments: