Wow!!! Today, Jack turned 11 months old. I can't even fathom the fact that he is nearly a year old. It really just doesn't seem possible.
I have no idea what he weighs--since he seems to have avoided the doctor for about 3 weeks (even though Bob and I both spent time there this past week due to strep throat). He's been eating like a crazy man, though. I feel like we can hardly shovel the food in fast enough. So I am quite hopeful that he's finally starting to gain again.
He's still as busy as ever...and I imagine we'll be seeing full-fledged walking in the next few weeks. He takes lots of steps on his own now...and will walk quite a distance if you hold his hand(s). We've seen the emergence of temper tantrums this past month--its almost funny now, but I imagine in a year when he throws himself on the floor at the grocery store, we won't be laughing. Other than that, he's really just working on perfecting his skills.
Will have more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment