Making memories one adventure at a time...
Love the Pictures! What kind of camera did your dad get?
Its a Nikon Digital SLR with a great zoom lens. I'm in love with it! I tried to convince him to gift it to me and buy another one, but it was a no go. Guess I'll be saving my money!!!
It is amazing what a difference those nice cameras make. I want a new camera too! Love the pictures, looks like you made some great memories.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the Pictures! What kind of camera did your dad get?
Its a Nikon Digital SLR with a great zoom lens. I'm in love with it! I tried to convince him to gift it to me and buy another one, but it was a no go. Guess I'll be saving my money!!!
It is amazing what a difference those nice cameras make. I want a new camera too! Love the pictures, looks like you made some great memories.
Post a Comment