
Last week we took a trip out east. We could not have possibly picked a worse week weather-wise if we had tried. The only time I've ever seen that much snow was in 6th grade when we took a trip through the mountains around Colorado. It definitely hindered our plans, but we managed to have a wonderful week spending time first with my family and then with Bob's sister and her family. Wendy had mentioned before we came that Michael and Jack might enjoy playing in the snow. I have to admit I was more than a little leary to attempt it again after the last time which was a nightmare. This time it went wonderfully. Jack had a blast, and, in fact, threw a temper tantrum when it was time to come inside. I am glad that they had so much fun outside, and I am certain that next year I will be on the ball getting some good snow attire for the winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment