


I thought these were so cute of Jack the other day, and I wanted to get them on here even though I still have a ton of Baltimore pictures to add. Jack loves to go play behind the curtains. Usually its more to hide, we say 'Where's Jack?', and then he shows his face and giggles. On Saturday, I noticed he had been back there for awhile, so I peeked and this is what I found. This, of course, brings me to my new obsession. Cars. Jack loves the movie 'Cars'. Its by far his favorite, and he even knows most of them by name:
Keen-Lightning McQUEEN
Kin-The King
Tik-Chick
Mone-Ramone
Sa-ee-Sally
Daa-Doc
Mader-Mater
Maa-Mack
Tak-tuh-Tractor
I started getting Jack a few of the characters whenever I saw them. Once Jack started playing with these Cars, he stopped playing with all his other little Matchbox cars, but I realized there were so many from the movie that aren't available anymore. I have spent the last 3 days finding most of them and bidding on ebay. Hopefully, they'll arrive this week.
I'm going to try to post all the pictures of our wonderful week in Baltimore with the Gesells tonight and/or tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment