Friday, November 7, 2008

Bumming Around the House

Jack continues to amaze me every day. He is so curious and appears to have nearly boundless energy. He's a wild man and extremely goofy. Not only is he working diligently on his physical skills, but he's really figuring out how he can affect those around him. He sat with me on the floor today and he'd smile and then yell (happily) until I laughed--then he'd laugh really hard, and do it all over again. There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be one rotten little boy--and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Below are some pictures of him playing with toys, exercising his new found skills, and some of the odd places he finds himself:



Jack likes to pull the binky out of Elmo's mouth!


This only lasted a couple days...
...then he moved on to this (I have no idea why he keeps doing this or where its going to get him)


He kept moving backwards until he found himself under the shelves in the entry way.

Goofing off on the floor of his room (in cool diaper covers I might add)

No comments: