Saturday, November 29, 2008

Uncle Jason comes to town...


My brother, Jason, and his wife, Alex, came for a visit this week. They live in Key Largo--and sadly, this means that we don't get to see them very often. The last time they were here was in April right after Jack was born. Needless to say, I think Jack had changed quite a bit since that last trip. Many times looking at Jack it reminds me of Jason in baby pictures--and I have a feeling that Jack will also follow suit when it comes to the hyperactive behavior (can't wait). We had a nice couple of days. Jack went to his first movie at the theater--he was rather good, especially for being up past bedtime. And he got to spend some time entertaining Uncle Jason and Aunt Alex--and he certainly showed them his stellar puking abilities. I was sad to say goodbye (I miss my little brother LOTS when he's not here)--hopefully, another 8 months doesn't go by before we get to see them again--perhaps we'll find a way to manage a trip down to Florida sometime next year.

No comments: