Hanging out at HH Gregg...

Just my size.
My (other) totally cool hat...
This weekend we went to my parent's house...their NEW house that is. They have left the home where Jason and I grew up...to live on the land where my mother grew up. That's right, folks! My parents have fairly familiar downstairs neighbors--my grandparents. This has been in the works for some time. They've been working hard to completely renovate, remodel, and create their own (separate) home right above Grandma and Grandpa--this was the first time Bob and I had gotten to see it since they'd been there. The transformation from workshop to living space has been quite amazing.
Jack is quickly learning thAT Poppi (my dad) is all about making him laugh--and if Jack wanted to play and my dad wasn't paying attention to him, Jack would keep smacking dad's arm until he turned to look at him. I think those two might cause some trouble down the road. Nana (my mom) totally treasures the time she gets to spend with Jack--and I think they got some good snuggle time in.
We ended up staying late to watch the Colts BEAT the Steelers. Yeah!!! Jack also had a fever (101.2--a real one this time) and an icky cough which prompted me to stay home from work today. According to the doctor, though, it's 'just a virus' (thank you, that'll be $20). The doctor also suggested that I be very diligent with washing my hands so that I didn't catch whatever it was he had--that's fine, but exactly dear doctor, what do you recommend when he simply skips the transfer to my hands and just sticks HIS hands in MY mouth. Moot point anyway--I now have a stuffy nose, a sore throat, and don't feel well. Oh well...I'm sure it's 'just a virus'.
P.S. Jack turned 7 months old on Saturday. How crazy is that!?! Oh, and we still have NO teeth--but we've got every teething symptom in the book. Now, that IS crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment