So I've been stuck at home this past week with a sick, grumpy, tired, yet still insanely active Jack...and thought I would share with you some statistics since last Friday.
2-the number of times I've had to change MY clothes because I was covered in vomit
10-the number of times I've had to change Jack's clothes due solely to puke or poop
6-the number of loads of laundry Jack has created
12-the number of times I've taken Jack's temperature
3-the number of baths Jack's had
1-the number of shower's I've had (gross I know)
6-the number of days I haven't gotten to sleep past 7:00
12-(a.m., that is), the earliest I've been able to fall asleep
3-the number of times I've had to call in to work
1-the number of hours left in my PTO bank
3-the number of vacation days I had in March that I will not get to use
1-the number of breakdowns I've had
23-the number of poopy diapers I've changed
16-the number of times I've complained about not getting enough sleep (maybe more)
2-the number of total hours Jack has napped each day (he needs roughly 3-4)
4-the number of Kleenex boxes I've been through since Sunday
2-the number of red, raw noses in the house
1-the number of tired, worn out, sick mommies in the house
6-the number of nights Jack has slept in his own room
11-the number of days left til our new niece's due date :)
9-the number of months old Jack is today
7-the number of days I've still adored every single minute of Jack (well, almost every minute)
Hope everyone else's week was much better...and filled with much less poop and vomit than ours!!! :-D
1 comment:
Thought I'd chime in - so glad to hear somebody else complain about lack of sleep! (not glad you aren't getting sleep, just glad I'm not the only one who gripes sometimes ;). When Gabe went through his last nasty bug - I lost count of all the stats. He is FINALLY sleeping pretty well again, after a two-month stretch of up and down multiple times per night. Now I will be rewarded for that last presumptuous statement with a rough night.....
Post a Comment