
We really are 'under the weather'. More snow got dumped on us this morning, and in the other sense of the term, Jack has had a cold for 2 weeks and a mild fever for the last 3 days (I am pretty sure its an ear infection, we'll find out tomorrow at the doctor).
Anyway, the real point was, Jack isn't feeling stellar so we were having a post-nap cuddle on the couch watching Cars on the DVR. A little bit into it, he kept pointing at the couch saying 'car'. I kept telling him there were no cars over there...and offered him multiple other objects, to which he replied 'no' and kept saying 'car'. It had gone to a commercial, and I finally figured out that he was pointing to the remote, and telling me to put it back on the movie "Cars". His little brain never ceases to amaze me!
Anyway, the real point was, Jack isn't feeling stellar so we were having a post-nap cuddle on the couch watching Cars on the DVR. A little bit into it, he kept pointing at the couch saying 'car'. I kept telling him there were no cars over there...and offered him multiple other objects, to which he replied 'no' and kept saying 'car'. It had gone to a commercial, and I finally figured out that he was pointing to the remote, and telling me to put it back on the movie "Cars". His little brain never ceases to amaze me!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear Jack is sick :( Evan has had a cold for over 2 weeks now, and I thought he was getting an ear infection, but to my surprise, his ears were clear.
Love all of your new pics!
Post a Comment