My parents were thankfully able to watch the boys for a few hours (I felt bad even holding them to this after they watched them Monday and Tuesday due to Jack being sick). We attempted to make a reservation at Maggiano's (we've gone there the last 2 years) but the earliest one they had available was at 8:30pm (we wanted to be back BY the boys' bedtime). So we took our chances and just walked in. The supposed 45 minute wait turned into nearly an hour and a half, but eventually we had a great dinner and somehow ended up in the exact same booth as last year.
I can't believe it's been SIX years since our wedding. We've been together for 8 years now. After I started working in the NICU, it felt like I was single for such a long time. But really, I was only there 2 years before I started dating Bob. Feels like an eternity ago now!
I married my best friend, the best daddy in the world to our children, and one of the most patient men on the planet. He's my other half, and I can't imagine our journey without him. And I am so grateful to him for the two most incredible gifts I could ever ask for!
![]() |
| The view of downtown from the top of the Chase building. |






No comments:
Post a Comment