Sunday, September 2, 2012

We've got the blues...

...a blue room that is.

Bob and I are complete slackers and have never painted this god awful house.
We were pregnant when we moved in and I opted not to paint, and then we just haven't made the time ever since.  We are OVER it.

We plan to hire painters for the majority of the house, but we're going to do some touchups ourselves and figured we could at least manage to really paint one room.

Jack's room.

I asked him what color he wanted.  Of course, he said purple (it's his favorite color after all).  Purple wasn't going to work for me and the decor already in his room.  So, we opted for 'celestial blue' to be exact.

After lots of blood, sweat, and tears (LITERALLY) we finished the room and got it put back together TEN whopping minutes before Jack walked in the door.


Completed project...





He was initially excited about his 'new room'....

...he has now complained that he wanted the old color back.
And then he said he was mad because it wasn't purple.
And today, we read "The Berenstain Bears Show Some Respect" lol



No comments: