Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Out of the Mouths of Babes, Vol. 7

Jack is playing Mario Kart on the Wii. He told me he was racing as my Mii. He said, "Isn't she pretty?" And just as I thought "oh how sweet", he says, "Well...she's not THAT cute."

____________________________________

Ben likes to bounce on our knees a lot.  So a lot of times we bounce to the beat of "This is the way the ladies ride....the gentlemen ride...the cowboys ride...the Indians ride....!!"  Jack sometimes sings along for the beginning. Yesterday, he sang the final verse, "This is the way the IDIOTS ride, the IDIOTS ride, the IDIOTS ride...!"  Perhaps we should enunciate a little better.

____________________________________

When he isn't calling Ben "Bennie Boo Boo", Jack calls him "ya little beak", "ya little nose", "ya little stinker", "ya little goofball".  I'm fairly certain this might be my fault since I am pretty sure I call him "you little turkey" sometimes.  I can't figure out if I like that Jack does this...or not so much.

No comments: