Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Day In the Life

Today's Agenda:
Pictures for Jack
Visit from Poppy and TT & Uncle Tom and Aunt Andrea

Not originally on the agenda:
Buying a Kirby vacuum after a 2 hour sales pitch (Hmmm????)

Today, after a sleepless night (thank you, Ben), Jack and I headed downtown for a mini-session of pictures.  We got there a little early originally, so we goofed off in the car (since he was dressed a little too warm to be outside).  I swear he had to press every button in the entire front seat.  After pictures, on our way out of the building, he managed to slip in some motor oil and now, well, his clothes and the house smell funny gross.  Then we got to the car, and in the first of two peeing incidents today, he decided he could not wait another minute to go to the bathroom...so I had to let him pee on the sidewalk right there on Capitol Avenue downtown.


Jack goofing off in the front seat with me waiting to go inside to take his pictures.
No worries...he never sits up front when we drive, and he just wanted to try out the seatbelt.
When we're driving, he is ALWAYS strapped into his carseat.




Our fantastic preview picture by Elisabeth Smith Photography





After we got home, we had just put the boys to bed, when we got suckered in by a vacuum salesman.  (Who was supposed to just be giving us a free one-room carpet cleaning)
Let's just say, we're now the proud owners of a Kirby vacuum.

Before the salesmen could even get out the door, our company arrived.  Jack as always was super excited to see Poppy and TT followed by Aunt Andrea and Uncle Tom. 

Jack and TT spent some time playing outside this afternoon.
She so kindly taught him a new way to ride his tricycle.  
If this isn't an accident waiting to happen...








And then he had to, once again, go to the bathroom.  My mom said, well he can go inside, and I was like, oh no, he can just go out here.  I meant over by the side of the house, hidden from everyone, and before I knew it....



...seriously.  This kid is killing me.  
Who, in their right mind, thinks this is okay? LOL

No comments: