Tuesday, August 7, 2012
On to Plan B
I took Jack back to the pediatrician today because his thumb is still unable to extend all the way. It stays in that flexed position, and he really doesn't move his thumb except at the base, although he can grab and flex it further. We went and got more x-rays, and he's going to figure out who on earth to refer us to (since I already got the run around at Riley before). Hopefully, we'll hear the x-ray results tomorrow and then go from there. I'm hoping it's not a tendon issue since those can't always be fixed, and there is better success at correcting them if it's taken care of immediately (as in we should have done something about it when it was first suspected). But we'll just have to wait and see...in other words, patience. Not my strong suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment