Sunday, August 5, 2012
Sick Baby Ben
On Thursday, Ben started to get a dry cough (remember how I said there was no way we were that lucky with him sleeping 8p-8a, yeah, we weren't). Friday night, he coughed his head off all night long (even gagging and puking at one point), and so he and I were up the majority of the night. He doesn't cough much except when laying down, and that seems slightly improved. But, now we've got buckets of yucky snot to contend with. He has had one very mild cold, and what I think was an extremely mild case of HFM, and that's been it, so I guess we have had it fairly easily so far. He certainly acts miserable, and I'm hoping he feels better soon. Planning for a sick day at home with daddy tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment