Friday, August 17, 2012

My Sick Little Buddy

I found these little stick-to-your-head cool packs last night when I ran to CVS to get some Advil.
Since Jack always complains about his eyes and head hurting when he has a fever, I thought I'd give them a try.
He really seems to like them.  They are just barely cool, but not cold.  And they last for 8 hours.  Pretty nifty.



Jack woke up this morning still quite sick.
He was 102.7 at 10am AFTER Advil.
He has cried every time I've left the room to feed Ben.

Not wanting to end up at Urgent Care over the weekend (because I despise it so), we went ahead to the doctor.  He said it's probably just an enterovirus.  Let him have some Gatorade and Popsicles.  And to expect another possible few days of this.  Bummer.

Crossing my fingers now for the rest of us and Ben.

No comments: